The University of Tokyo,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
Dept. of Computer Science, Igarashi Laboratory
E-mail: nakajima (at) ui.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Computer science as a creative way to express what is in your brain.
Especially for illustration and animation.
- "Offline Painted Media for Digital Animation Authoring"
- "Interactive Normal Map Generation for Adding Shading Effects to Cartoon Images"
- Master thesis, The University of Tokyo, Grad. School of IS&T, Dept. of Computer Science, March 2012
- "An Easy-to-Use Software to Add Shading Effects on 2D Illustrations"
- Selected as the Exploratory IT Human Resources Project, IPA, December 2010 (link)
- Certified as a super creator, December 2011 (link)
- Project Results (Japanese)
- "A User Interface for Designing Artistic Rendering Effects by Using a Lit Sphere"
- Bachelor thesis, The University of Tokyo, Dept. of Information Science, March 2010
- Makoto Nakajima, Daisuke Sakamoto, and Takeo Igarashi. "Offline Painted Media for Digital Animation Authoring," in Proc. CHI '14, pp. 321-330, 2014.
- Makoto Nakajima and Takeo Igarashi. "アナログ画材を利用したアニメーションの生成を支援するシステム," VC/GCAD Symposium 2013.
- Makoto Nakajima, Kenshi Takayama, and Takeo Igarashi. "Surface Normal Estimation as Developable Surface from Contour Lines of Garments," VC/GCAD Symposium 2011. [pdf (Japanese)]
Webpages created for university lectures.
- Computer Graphics (2011 Winter, Prof.Nishita)
- Media Informatics (2011 Winter, Prof.Igarashi)
- Advanced CG (2010 Winter, Prof.Durikovic)
- Computer Graphics (2009 Summer, Prof.Nishita)